Cassie Christopher is a Registered Dietitian who can help you leverage the power of workplace wellness to decrease employee burnout and increase engagement for a healthier, happier, more profitable workplace.
Using her signature style of humor, empathy and compassion, Cassie delivers practical advice while focusing on inclusion of the wide variety of people in any given audience.
Cassie recognizes that health and happiness do not depend on personal action alone and she empowers audiences to advocate for their needs in their teams, workplaces and communities.
Corporate Wellness Seminars Available in Seattle, Your office or Online
Cassie is available to create custom corporate wellness workshops that fit the needs of your workplace. Use the Contact Form below to get started. Custom workshop packages start at $750.
Cassie gets your workplace thriving with:
- Advanced knowledge of disease prevention and human performance.
- The most up to date information in the fields of stress management, resilience to burnout and employee engagement.
- Individual behavior change science and organization-wide change management best practices.
Recent health and wellness workshops Cassie has presented include:
- Increasing Resilience to Burnout and Stress with Self-Compassion
- The Science of Weight Management
- Stay Alert in Meetings (without Caffeine, Sugar, Chocolate, or Pinching Yourself)
- Emotional Eating: The Unrecognized Barrier to Behavior Change
- Why is Change so Hard? (A panel discussion after an emotional reorganization)
Workplace Wellness Consulting Services
Cassie is available to consult with corporate wellness teams, HR departments and leadership teams on improving the health and wellness of employees.
She helps organizations leverage worksite wellness programs and foodservice operations to increase employee engagement as well as traditional wellness metrics.
Learn more about Cassie Christopher, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist.
Praise for Cassie Christopher’s Workplace and Corporate Wellness Workshops
I recommend Cassie as a professional speaker, she captivates her audience and is highly relatable.
Judy Hoff, Founder of the Hoff Foundation
I highly recommend Cassie! She is a gifted speaker who presents science-based information with humor, empathy and passion; helping people care for themselves well. Cassie spoke at the Healthy Worksite Summit which was attended by over 300 health promotion professionals, wellness coordinators, human resource leaders and risk management professionals from public and private worksites. Her presentation received top evaluation marks and we look forward to having her back!
Perri Bernard, RDN
Healthy Worksite Summit Conference Planner